Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist
Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and
transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits
invoices to customers.
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and
collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and
contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Creates reports regarding the current status of customer
accounts as requested.
- Receive, researches and resolve a variety of routine internal
and external inquiries concerning account status, including
communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling
monthly statements and transactions.
- Performs general bookkeeping work, which may include entering
data and maintaining records, invoices, and supporting documents of
amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Receives and verifies expense reports; reconciles expense and
other financial reports with account balances and other office
- Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include verification
of federal ID numbers, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving
- Ensures outstanding obligations are credited upon payment,
identifies discount opportunities, and issues purchase order
amendments or stop-payment orders as needed.
- Generates shipping labels and billing documents.
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials as needed.
- Relays changes of information to appropriate employees.
- Enters, maintains, and/or processes information in the payroll
system; information may include employees' hourly rates, salaries,
commissions, bonuses or other compensation, time worked, paid leave
and holidays, deductions and withholding, address changes, and
- Ensures proper processing of payroll deductions for taxes,
benefits, charitable contributions, and other deductions.
- Reconciles payroll to the general ledger and monthly bank
- Issues, or reissues, physical or replacement checks or direct
deposits due to payroll errors or final discharge.
- Records and processes federal and state payroll tax
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Additional Skills &
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate's or
Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred.
- At least one year of related experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as
well as QuickBooks and ADP. About Aston Carter: Please Note:
Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via
Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from
you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career
opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business.
Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join
our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and
delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have
the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in
1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm,
providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than
7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and
more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by
seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's
workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative
solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston
Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a
reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of
the job application process or interviewing process due to a
disability, please call or email for other accommodation options.
However, if you have questions about this position, please contact
the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The
Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this
Keywords: Aston Carter, Keller , Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...