Administrative Assistant - IRF
Company: The Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Texas Rehabilitation Hospital Keller is located in beautiful
Keller, TX that is a joint venture between Texas Health Resource
and Kindred Healthcare. It is a 36-bed rehabilitation hospital
serve patients recovering from strokes and other long-term
illnesses or injuries and feature specialized clinical programs.
Texas Rehabilitation Hospital - Keller's mission is to deliver
comprehensive, efficient medical rehabilitation to persons with
disabling conditions in order to provide them the opportunity to
achieve the highest attainable level of functional improvement.
Specialty programs include stroke rehabilitation, brain injury
rehab, orthopedic physical therapy, and amputation treatment. Come
join a close-knit and supportive staff. You'll be surrounded by
people who are passionate about what they do. An Administrative
Assistant at Kindred:
- Handles all correspondence for the leadership team
- Assists CEO in all assigned administrative duties.
- Provides clerical support and completes special projects for
the Medical Director, Committee Chairs and Medical Staff.
- Maintains and secures files for Medical Staff Credentials as
- Has lead responsibility for acquistions of all information
required in the process of credentialing an applicant physician as
- Makes sure a physicians credential file is complete prior to
presentation to the Credentials Committee or Medical Staff
Executive Committee as needed
- Maintains confidentiality and confidential information.
- Records, transcribes, and types memos and/or miniutes relevant
to meetings and committees as requested.
- Keeps calendar and schedules meetings as assigned.
- Types and distributes and necessary letters, memos, and
- Coordinates the flow of information
- Maintains and promotes positive image of the facility.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to organize tasks in
order of priority.
- Consistently performs job duties in an independent manner with
minimal direct supervision.
- Manages routine operations and special projects for the
hospital as assigned Our Values Stay Focused on the Patient Meets
the patients' needs and concerns by consistently acting in a
patient-focused manner. Doing the right thing--- Always
Demonstrates adherence to a strict moral or ethical code in
performance of duties by always seeking to do the right thing.
Takes ownership of all aspects of duties shown through reliable,
timely performance and accountability Create Fun In What you Do
Demonstrates a positive attitude toward work and devotion to the
task at hand. Respect Individuality to Create the Team Cooperate
with co-workers while performing duties leading to everyone being
able to achieve success and giving recognition where it is due.
Acknowledges the worth of others through professionalism, patience,
and common courtesy. Be Kinder than Expected Anticipating a need,
providing service above and beyond expectations with compassion
- Minimum of 2 years experience in healthcare setting
- Must have experience in handling confidential information.
- Extensive knowledge of office administrative duties.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Ability to deal tactfully with, patients, hospital staff and
the general public.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English
Keywords: The Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, Keller , Administrative Assistant - IRF, Administration, Clerical , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!