Front Desk Receptionist
Company: Keller Parkway Dental
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are looking to hire a personable dental receptionist to
ensure that dental patients' appointments are appropriately
scheduled, rescheduled, or canceled, depending on the needs of the
patients. The dental receptionist's responsibilities include
entering patient information onto our data system, answering
patients' questions, and arranging referrals to other dental
specialists. You should also be able to prepare billing
statements.To be successful as a dental receptionist, you should be
able to organize and maintain patient waiting areas as well as
front-desk areas. Ultimately, a top-performing dental receptionist
will perform all duties in a manner that ensures the efficient
running of the dental practice.Dental Receptionist
- Greeting and welcoming patients to the practice.
- Scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling appointments as
- Assisting patients to fill out information forms.
- Preparing patients' charts and daily schedules for the dental
- Updating patient records and documenting recent treatments and
- Scheduling follow-up appointments and providing telephonic
- Communicating with medical insurance providers to determine if
patients are required to make co-payments.
- Verifying methods of payment and collecting payments as
- Performing general office duties, such as answering telephones,
photocopying, filing, and faxing.Dental Receptionist Requirements:
* High school diploma or GED.
- Certification in office administration, medical administration,
or related fields is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in a dental office.
- Sound knowledge of dental terminology.
- Proficient in dental practice management software
- Working knowledge of general administrative practices.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.Job Type: Part-timePay:
$10.00 - $20.00 per hourSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Keller Parkway Dental, Keller , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!