Company: Milestone Church
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Keller Campus - Keller, TX
Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Main Campus - Keller, TX
Department: Marketing and Communications
Reports To: Associate Director of Marketing and Communications
Schedule: Full-time, Monday-Friday
Hours: 40 hours per week (must be available for special events,
church meetings, etc. as needed)
The Graphic Designer supports the direction of marketing and
communication for NexGen Ministries that includes all of Kids
Ministry original content and Elevate Student Ministries content.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for designing and creating
assets for a variety of projects that include, but are not limited
to: weekly services, social media, and video projects. Working hand
in hand with Communications and NextGen team members, the Graphic
Designer plays an important role in supporting the vision of
Milestone Church: Reaching People and Building Lives.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide weekly planning, support, and media for Milestone
Church Next-Gen social media platforms.
- Serve as a member of the design team and create high-level
assets that will support:
- Kids Ministry - Vacation Bible Study, camps, series branding,
weekly services, print pieces, signage, social media, etc.
- Student Ministry - Series branding, camps, weekly services,
print pieces, signage, social media, etc.
- Maintain Milestone Church branding in all publications.
- Assist with event photography as assigned.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet further needs as they
arise. Qualifications, Education & Experience
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Vibrant and mature Christian faith.
- Goal-oriented with good administrative and relational
- Ability to work independently, monitor own work for quality and
stay focused in a busy environment.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Reliable and dependable in attendance.
- Ability to work in a team environment, interacting with other
departments to obtain information needed to complete tasks.
- Experience with Adobe Software Products.
- Full understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and
other design software.
- MAC experience and basic Microsoft office applications.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree preferred but not required
- 3+ years experience Physical Demands
The physical demands may include: sitting, walking, bending,
stooping, twisting, and lifting up to 40 pounds as needed to
fulfill job duties and requirements.
- An employee's duties and responsibilities may change.
- Milestone Church is growing and one or more of the job duties
and/or job responsibilities in this job description may change as
well as the job title.
Keywords: Milestone Church, Keller , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!