Principal - PK/Elementary/Intermediate School (2022-2023)
Company: Young World Physical Education
Posted on: August 3, 2022
PRINCIPAL - PK/ELEMENTARY/INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL
- Application Deadline: Posted until Filled
- Posted: March 24, 2022
- Starting Date: Immediately Enter your email to receive job
alerts when new jobs like this one are posted. My Email Job
DescriptionSUMMARY: Directs and manages instructional program and
supervises operations and personnel at campus level. Provides
leadership to ensure high standards of instructional service.
Oversees compliance with district policies, success of
instructional programs, and operations of all campus activities.
BASIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The essential functions,
pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the
characteristic duties and responsibilities noted herein, however,
this list represents examples only, and is not a comprehensive
listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions found in
this job description.
- Maintain a commitment to the district mission; model district
expectations through personal leadership and example; and actively
support the efforts of others to achieve district goals.
- Communicate and promote high expectations of staff and student
performance; recognize excellence and achievement.
- Utilize effective communication and collaboration skills
between and among various areas of the organization to maximize
service delivery, program development, and student learning.
- Promote active leadership by utilizing site-based decision
making to achieve campus/district goals.
- Apply research and analyze formative and summative student
assessment data to develop, implement, monitor, and improve campus
- Monitor educational equity by analyzing staffing patterns,
class scheduling formats, school organizational structures, student
discipline practices, and disaggregated student assessment data;
ensure responsiveness to diverse sociological, linguistic,
cultural, and other factors that may affect students' development
and learning; ensure that quality, differentiated instructional
programs are provided to meet individual student needs.
- Compile budgets and align resource allocation with district and
campus goals and documented program needs; demonstrate responsible
fiscal control over assigned campus budgets.
- Interview, select, and orient highly qualified staff.
- Utilize effective and appropriate strategies for staff
supervision; observe employee performance, record observations, and
conduct evaluation conferences with staff.
- Make recommendations to the Superintendent on termination,
suspension, or nonrenewal of employees assigned to campus.
- Facilitate the implementation of the district's curriculum;
observe and monitor classroom instruction to support teachers and
ensure appropriate instructional strategies are utilized and
relevant learning opportunities are provided for all learners.
- Ensure compliance with district, state, and federal laws,
policies, and regulations.
- Maintain the safety and welfare of the learning community
members by managing the use and supervising the maintenance of the
- Ensure that emergency and crises plans are developed,
communicated, and distributed, drills carried out, and equipment
- Develop systems for ensuring effective internal and external
communication that fosters collaborative educational efforts among
- Create a comprehensive plan for professional development of
self and staff; ensure that professional development activities are
effective in promoting student learning and aligned with
district/campus goals and initiatives.
- Comply with the Professional Code of Ethics and Standard
Practices for Texas Educators.
- Perform other related duties as assigned. SUPERVISORY
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned staff.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Knowledge of learner-centered curriculum and instruction
- Strong communication, public relations, and interpersonal
- Skill in evaluating instructional program and teaching
- Skill in managing budget and personnel
- Skill in coordinating campus functions
- Skill in interpreting policy, procedures, and data
- Master's Degree Experience:
- Two (2) years successful campus administrative experience
- Successful experience as an instructional leader
- Three (3) years successful teaching experience
- Maintain emotional control under stress
- Occasional district-wide and statewide travel
- Frequent prolonged and irregular hours INTENT AND
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: This description is intended to indicate the kinds
of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of positions given
this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the
specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position
shall be. It is not intended to limit or any way modify the right
of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of
employees under supervision. The use of a particular expression or
illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other
duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
- Job Category : Administrator > Principal/Dean/Head of
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display
(each a "Submission") will viewed by other users of the service who
may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they
represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions.
Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials
posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the
service is at your own risk. "Sensitive data" for purposes of this
section means social security or other government-issued
identification numbers, medical or health information, account
security information, individual financial account information,
credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account
passwords, individual credit and income information or any other
sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.
Keywords: Young World Physical Education, Keller , Principal - PK/Elementary/Intermediate School (2022-2023), Education / Teaching , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!