QA Engineer, Special Projects & Implementation
Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what youre
searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at
Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people,
your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserves position as the
global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your
opportunity for professional development and industry leading
rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the
values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond
opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working
together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the
world better for everyone!
As part of Flowserves Zero Defect philosophy, we seek out
improvements to the products and services provided to our Customers
by continuously improving and standardizing processes, procedures,
Your role will be to support this effort by leading or supporting a
range of initiatives relating to Qualitys global processes, QMS
improvements, Qualitys IT systems development and deployment,
supplier quality management processes at Flowserve factories, and
internal audit validation.
Based at our HQ in Irving, you will support and periodically travel
to our production sites across the globe.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
* You will work with other Quality Engineers (QE), Quality
Managers, functional leaders, and a range of other Associates
across the business as you:
* Lead Flowserve Standard Quality Project in the Global Technology
and Engineering Center (GTEC).
* Support workflow development related to quality system
* Support sites in developing and implementing uniform Operational
Supplier Quality processes
* Support development of, improvement to, and training for Quality
* Lead and support quality process and system improvement projects
* To be successful in this role, you will need to possess a strong
background in quality management within large industrial
manufacturing organizations and have demonstrable experience in
many types of manufacturing (highly engineered to assemble-to-order
standard products, and low-volume/high-mix to high-volume/low mix).
* You should be able to communicate and work with associates at all
levels of the company, especially on the factory or office
* Use project management tools to ensure effective and timely
completion of project milestones.
* Use detailed process mapping tools to define and analyze quality
* Interact with the functional areas including manufacturing,
purchasing, engineering, production, and field service/repair to
evaluate failure trends, product quality problems, and quality
* Evaluate existing quality processes and systems at the site,
platform, and global level for effectiveness and improvement
* Define and execute quality system deployment plans given multiple
system deployments with other functions (ERP, PLM, SIOP, etc.).
* Interact with customers and suppliers on quality issues plus
resolution of any problems within process and final product
* Provide input, guidance and coaching to site leadership team to
ensure continuous improvement.
* Provide quality support for in-process and final inspection to
establish quality standards and customers requirements.
* Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with a wide
variety of customer from internal and quality team members to
outside final customers.
* Be able to perform and coach others in data analysis and perform
root cause analysis.
* Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field
* 8+ years QM experience, including engineered-to-order
* Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001) management experience
* Skilled in CAPA and RCA tools and able to teach and coach these
* Skilled in data analysis and quality KPI performance
* Experience in QMS development and deployment
* Organizational and planning skills
* Experience in Procedure Management
* Supplier Quality Management Experience
* BB Certification or Equivalent Certification/Experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* US Citizen (will be supporting Nuclear sites)
* Willingness to travel on periodic basis
Preferred Experience / Skills:
* Engineering field experience (manufacturing, industrial, or
* Certified Lead Auditor
* Experience in nuclear, aerospace, and/or medical device
Job Advertising Title: QA Engineer, Special Projects &
Primary Posting Location: Irving, Texas US
Job Posting Category: Operations
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 53822BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected
veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not
discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about,
discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances,
the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation
if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access
www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a
reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your
request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your
subject line of your email. For more information, read the
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Keller , QA Engineer, Special Projects & Implementation, Engineering , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!