Sr. Controls Engineer
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: September 22, 2019
- Develop hardware and software specifications for equipment
subcontractors and assume responsibility for overall controls
package interfacing for new equipment and major projects using
- Train maintenance technicians in equipment operation and
- Engineer control hardware / software upgrades necessary to
improve operating efficiency of equipment.
- Modification of process equipment control system to ensure
maximum production output while minimizing down-time: this includes
modifications to improve plantwide costs and efficiencies.
- Engineer program changes/improvements for equipment controls
toward process changes/improvements
- Maintain specification standards for new and existing process
equipment control systems.
- Plantwide training for new and existing process equipment
- Repair and troubleshoot new and existing process equipment
- Develop tools and documents to troubleshoot problems
- Coordinate outside suppliers, as required, to achieve primary
- Control document updates for SOP's, ACAD, operation manuals
relating to the equipment.
- Provide technical support to all lines.
- Assist in team environment to resolve engineering issues.--
rown Associates is a Professional Search Consulting firm
specializing in finding and placing professionals in the
Automotive, General Manufacturing, Defense (Dod/Military) and other
specialized quality manufacturing industries. We have been very
successful over the past 20 years in filling position in the areas
of Quality, Manufacturing Management, Supply Chain Management,
Health, Safety and Environmental, Accounting and Finance,
Manufacturing Engineering, Design Engineering, Production Control,
Materials Management, Executive Management, Human Resources
Management, Purchasing, Program Management, Distribution,
Maintenance, and other areas. We are in the business of
identifying, isolating, and most importantly, evaluating some of
the most talented people in their respective industries. We are
hired by corporations and businesses to isolate those people who
excel and are proven performers and present them to our
clients.----Our client is a large World Class Tier I automotive
supplier with over 20,000 employees. This successful company is in
the process of filling a couple CONTROLS ENGINEERING positions. The
successful candidate will have 3 to 8 years experience working as
Controls Engineer within a high paced unionized Tier I automotive--
or similar high paced manufacturing
- Two year Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
certificate in Technical Training.
- 5-7 years experience as controls, engineer or in manufacturing
- Experience with Robot Programming, PLC Programming and RSLogix
- Experience with Allen-Bradley PLC's
- Expereince with FANUC Robotics
- Experience with installation, start-up and debug of new process
- Experience with electrical devices: motors, power supplies,
generators, transformers, etc.
- Experience / familiarity with process interface devices:
proximity and limit switches, transducer relays, solenoids,
temperature / pressure indicators, etc.
- Familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics as related to
circuit and system logic and function.
- Experience with computer hardware interface and PLC.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Keller , Sr. Controls Engineer, Engineering , Arlington, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!