Manager - Embedded Cyber Engineering
Posted on: April 6, 2021
At Elbit Systems of America (ESA), we spend our days working on
exciting--and meaningful innovative solutions that protect and save
lives. --From providing solutions for our warfighters and
commercial pilots, to providing lifesaving medical instrumentation
and homeland security technologies, the employees of Elbit Systems
of America understand the value of their work and why we do what we
do each day.-- We are looking for extraordinary people to join us
in making a difference in the lives of others. We are currently
recruiting for a--highly skilled Manager, Embedded Cyber
Engineering. The person in this position will be responsible for
executing design and requirements analysis, systems development,
modeling and simulation, systems engineering and analysis, and
systems test and evaluation directly related to Cyber Security.
This individual leads a team of engineers to perform Embedded
Software Cyber Engineering as part of ESA product development
teams. This position is expected to provide guidance and management
of a team, functioning as the lead and top Subject Matter Expert in
this area. As manager, this position will be responsible for the
administration of the group including all personnel management
activities. Responsibilities: - Manage growing team of Cyber
Engineers to meet the needs of our programs. Identifies resources
needed (e.g. staffing, training, equipment, facilities and monetary
resources), both internal and external, for accomplishing assigned
- Connect cyber security goals and objectives with a technical
solution, using the Risk Management Framework and appropriate
tools. Evaluate cyber security risk in the context of technical
- Work with product development teams to help architect our systems
to meet Cyber requirements as well as product functional and
performance requirements. Participate in design trades to help the
team arrive at the best overall solution.
- Develop research and development suggestions based on
requirements, market trends, products, and evolving customer
- Support business development and marketing activities, including
white papers, proposal support, and customer meetings.
- Regularly interact with the technical staff at ESA customers.
- Advise on technical architecture design, component selection, and
detailed implementation planning.
- Develop cyber security technology solutions for ESA programs.
- Contribute to the development of organization's goals and
objectives. Qualifications: - Advanced degree in Software
Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, System
Engineering or related technical field.
- 10+ years of related experience including embedded software
product development experience (Military products preferred).
- Previous systems and cyber experience is required with a minimum
of 10 years of experience in the cyber security, embedded systems
and/or related IT field.
- CISSP or equivalent certification.
- Familiarity with NIST Risk Management Framework and Cyber
Maturity Model Certification standards, regulations, and control
frameworks. Experience with Experience with Trusted Platform
Modules, Multiple Independent Layers of Security, and Cross Domain
Solutions implementation a plus.
- Expert understanding of common network protocols (e.g., TCP/IP,
Ethernet, routing/switching protocols) and common exploits (e.g.
buffer overflows, SQL injection).
- Hands-on experience with the following activities desired:
penetration testing, incident response/forensics, software
development, network security design/implementation, SIEM
design/implementation, hardware security, vulnerability management
or static/dynamic code analysis.
- Ability to execute in a methodical manner to gather, document,
and develop solutions to specific customer requirements.
- Strong technical, communication (verbal and written) and time
management skills as well as the ability to visualize/execute
projects are essential.
- Effective communication skills to work across functional and
business unit teams to listen, understand, negotiate and explain as
necessary to foster collaborative and positive outcomes.
- Earned Value Management experience strongly preferred.
- PMP certification preferred. PandoLogic.Category: Technology,
Keywords: Cyber Engineer
Keywords: Elbit, Keller , Manager - Embedded Cyber Engineering, Executive , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!