Global Production Management- Third Party Management Analyst
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Our dynamic team makes a big difference in the way our business
is operated, and as the Production Management Third Party
Management Analyst, you will manage critical initiatives that drive
improvements in overall operational stability. If you are a natural
leader with extensive communication skills and the ability to
approach a situation from a critical standpoint to identify and
develop the best solution. Come join our team and help guide our
business as we move forward.
The Third-Party Management Governance Analyst role sits within the
Business Office for Global Production Management serving a critical
function in leading key business stakeholders through Citi's robust
Third-Party Management framework, ensuring our suppliers are
compliant with Citi's policies, standards, and overall industry
regulations. The Business Activity Owner Support or "BAO Support"
role is part of Citi's Third-Party Management (TPM) program. The
BAO Support role is designed to help BAOs manage relationships with
third parties and mitigate risk for Citi's businesses. The person
in this role will collaborate with the TPM Lead, Business Office
and Support teams to help Production Management BAOs ensure our
third parties deliver products/services in a safe and sound manner
that is compliant with Citi's policies and standards as well as
applicable laws and regulations.
- Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of Citi Third Party
Risk Management requirements
- Assist with BAO activities (as defined in the BAO Handbook)
throughout the phases of the Relationship Lifecycle: Planning, Due
Diligence/ Third-Party Selection, Contracting, Ongoing Monitoring,
and Relationship Termination
- Analyze Third part data with respect to deliverables,
performance, financials, workforce and risk.
- Assist with Third-Party Performance reviews and KPIs for
- Establish new relationships between Citi and its suppliers,
creating and managing third party risk assessments (TP-RAP) and
Citi Approved Supplier records (CASP+)
- Complete initial Risk Assessment for third party and reevaluate
as required; identify any significant changes in relationship to
trigger update of Risk Assessment
- Verify third party's compliance to required policies and
- Perform timely and accurate ongoing monitoring controls,
address and answer audit requests, facilitate cross border data
clearance initiatives, solve human resource management and
subcontractor reliance policy gaps with suppliers, complete annual
assessments of third party compliance, monitor and report on SLA
performance, assist with Citi third party requests including but
not limited to insurance coverage evidence requests, financial
evaluations, COB testing, Third Party Information Security
Assessment (TPISA), principal information requests etc.
- Lead remediation of any issues or gaps identified from ongoing
- Review, assess and act on results of Risk Management
- As appropriate, interact with larger BAO community for best
practice sharing and coordination of services
- Ability to work at both a strategic and tactical level,
focusing on the broader picture while driving execution.
- Partner closely with global risks and controls teams to ensure
proper analytics of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and creation of
corrective action plans as appropriate
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact at an
executive level, including the development and delivery of
executive-level presentation material.
- Very strong executive presence, including outward facing
- Comfort working in a highly global, diverse, and oftentimes
virtual work environment.
- Develop, nurture, recruit, and retain key talent. Position
- Preferred Candidate with 5+ years of relevant experience in
Vendor Management, Supply Chain, Business Analysis, Data Analysis,
Risk Management and/or Regulatory Compliance in one or more of the
following risk disciplines: technology risk, business continuity,
operational risk, supplier risk, or audit and controls.
- Strong understanding of supplier or third-party risk impact in
a financial services company preferred
- Ability to analyze data, generate reports/ presentations
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the
ability to articulate complex and sensitive issues to senior
- Exposure to regional / sector risk management teams and an
understanding of the sensitivity of the dynamic relationships
cross-sectors and regions
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deliverables while
working independently and effectively in a large, global corporate
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of
internal and external audit and senior management.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience -
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis / Client Services
Irving Texas United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$81,230.00 - $121,850.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful
applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto
Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Keller , Global Production Management- Third Party Management Analyst, Executive , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!