Omnichannel Data Business Architect - VP - Hybrid
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The successful candidate will be responsible for data
deliverables and project managing future state bank-wide data
transformation project for Citi's Personal Banking and Wealth
Management (PBWM) This key position will report to Data Analytics
director and work closely with the Head of Business, Data office,
IT and agile transformation team on both tactical and strategic
enterprise-level PBWM data design and implementation. Manage
priorities of the impacted data systems and platforms. Oversee on
time, quality delivery of DW/EDW/RDW project; track project
progress, issues, risks and opportunities, communicate effectively
- Assist bank-wide risk data project using traditional and
advance data warehouse approach
- Defines data/information architecture standards, structure,
attributes and nomenclature of data elements, and applies accepted
data content standards to technology projects.
- Deliver across changing priorities on consistent business
analysis, data acquisition, and access analysis and design, Data
Management Systems optimization, load strategy design and
implementation, as well as data-related security and change
- Collaborates with Engineering and ETL teams on data model, its
maintenance and optimization as well as end-to-end data driven
- Manage all enterprise information architecture project
- Ensure the to-be model is inclusive of integration of data
across systems, collection, storage, processing, management,
governance and analysis of data
- Compliance with DW Development Lifecycle.
- Proactively notify of risks, bottlenecks, problems, issues, and
- Work closely with business and tech partners to prioritize
demands and build relationship, craft solutions and plan releases
per the expectation. Basic Qualifications:
- 5-10 years of experience as conceptual data architect or other
senior data management role. Experience using architecture
- Minimum 5-10 years of proven financial industry background for
DW/RDW/ODS on risk data domain.
- Knowledge of conceptual data design patterns, UML, data
modeling, service-oriented integration, business intelligence
domains. Data Warehouse design concepts, data warehouse and
large-scale reference data models, OCI, ETL tools.
- SME on Channels line of businesses, such as CBOL / MBOL for
Digital, Eclipse for Branch, IVR for Call center and BOT for
chatbot and KOI/KPI
- Great experience for PBWM Deposits, Loan and others along with
the product associated Adjustment Reduction.
- Experience with banking system and applications transactional
and warehouse system.
- Hands-on experience with conceptual data architecture, taxonomy
and MDM tools master data management solutions with 1 or more of
the following e.g. Informatica, Teradata, DataStage, Microstrategy,
- Experience with Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Management
- Relational and Non-relational Data Warehouses (SQL, Oracle,
NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra) and Big Data Technologies. Distributed
technologies and Internal cloud technologies like Open shift, PCF,
Big Data platforms like Hadoop, demonstrated understanding of Data
- Familiar with one of the following modeling tools (e.g.
MagicDraw, ER/Win, Power Designer, ERStudio). Other Professional
- Previous Big 4 Consulting experience &/or hedge funds
&/or Investment Banking
- Python, VBA, SQL experience for GRC tool and reporting
- the regulatory requirement BASEL accord (BCBS 239, CCAR,
DFS504, DFS500, GDPR ) Education:
- BA/BS Degree in science major such as Computer Science with MBA
or FE/Quant is a big plus or equivalent experience -
Job Family Group:
Irving Texas United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$116,880.00 - $175,320.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful
applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto
Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Keller , Omnichannel Data Business Architect - VP - Hybrid, Executive , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!