Clinic Operations Manager
Company: Action Behavior Centers - ABA Therapy for Autism
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Action Behavior Centers - ABA Therapy for Autism, a leading
behavioral therapy center for children with Autism, is looking for
a professional, energetic, organized, and driven person to join our
team in a managerial and administrative role to help open and grow
our new clinic in Keller, Texas.
The right candidate will be a natural self-starter with strong
attention to detail. We will train on specific task items listed
below, though the right fit will quickly and easily pick up
responsibilities and manage them on their own. We are looking for a
smart and talented person who wants to be part of an elite,
fast-growing organization. Learn more about us at . Above all else,
we are a fun, young company. We NEED a fun, vibrant, engaging
Clinic Operations Manager to further our exceptional culture as we
expand. Make sure your application (i.e. cover letter) reflects
We are a successful company with a start-up mentality. We want the
smartest, hardest-working people. If you are a corporate-type
person who wants to push paper and do the minimum, this isn't for
you. We expect a lot, and we reward hard work. Our company is
growing at great speed, and the right candidate will thrive in this
vibrant, fast-paced environment.
- Please include a short, customized cover letter.
- Please, no phone calls to our busy centers.
- When you upload your resume, please upload a PDF format.
- You are a charismatic leader who knows how to encourage team
members when they're struggling and inspire staff on both good and
- You are compassionate with a high EQ - we work with kids with
developmental delays and their families.
- You are a driven go-getter who wants to move up and grow with
our ever-expanding company.
- You are naturally approachable and level-headed. People like
working with you because you know how to have fun while you're
- Strong and fluent oral and written communication.
- Extremely detail-oriented - you minimize mistakes because you
care about getting it right.
- You like to work really hard - you aren't watching the clock
for quittin' time because there is always more than needs to be
done, and you like that.
- You have a familiarity with healthcare insurance and basic
- You have experience managing a large team of people.
- Create and maintain an awesome work culture that stimulates
staff enthusiasm, collaboration, and rapport between
- Engage and inspire up to 80 team members through quarterly
happy hours, employee engagement projects, staff reinforcement
programs, monthly team meetings, and whatever else you know will
build team morale
- Become an advocate and liaison between your team and
- Use your sales and empathy skills to engage and influence
parents during clinic tours
- Schedule and conduct interviews with potential staff
- Coordinate on-boarding and training new staff with therapy
- Ensure therapists and BCBAs are well supported by maintaining
- Answer inbound phone calls from clients and potential
- Assist BCBAs with regularly scheduled all-team meetings
- Conduct regular staff evaluations with BCBAs
- Help to plan quarterly all team events and celebrations
- Really smart and really nice - lots of brain AND
- 5+ years of administrative or operational management, or
- Undergraduate or Masters degree from a strong program
- $60,000 - $80,000 salary + annual bonus based upon center
- Professional development, annual performance-based bonuses,
- ABC Foundations - our student loan assistance program!
- 24 days of PTO/vacation + 3 sick days
- Health, vision, and dental benefits through BCBS
- 401k with 2% match
- Maternity/Paternity bonuses
- Satisfaction in knowing that you are helping children in need
and their families
- A work environment based on positive reinforcement and culture
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Action Behavior Centers - ABA Therapy for Autism, Keller , Clinic Operations Manager, Healthcare , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!