Licensed Vocational Nurse
Posted on: January 11, 2022
This position is eligible up to a $1500.00 sign on bonus!
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Licensed
Vocational Nurse opening with CareNow today and find out what it
truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
At CareNow, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer eligible
colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical,
wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
* Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
* 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
* Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
* Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps,
Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
* Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
* Adoption Assistance
* Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
We are seeking a(an) Licensed Vocational Nurse for our team to
ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We
are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) like you who provides
expertise and to be a champion of patient care. We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do.
In this role, you will:
* Perform clinical responsibilities such as taking vital signs,
collecting lab specimens, performing EKG's, and administering IM
* Manage patient charts including collecting patient history,
documenting EHR appropriately, and conducting regular chart
* Apply splints, dressings and bandages.
* Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing
* Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
* Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
* Ensure the occupational client's preference card is followed and
occupational procedures are adhered to.
You should have:
* Must be a graduate of an accredited school of
* Current Practical/Vocational nursing license in state of
residency is required.
* 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
* Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
* The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30
days of start.
* Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and
Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of employment
* NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license
within 30 days of employment or promotion.
The CareNow Urgent Care Clinic hours of operations are Monday
through Friday from 8am - 9pm, Saturday 8am - 8pm, and Sunday 8am -
5pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours.
What qualifications you will need:
* Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
* Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse (LPN / LVN)
* Vocational School Graduate
CareNow delivers quality, convenient, patient-centered urgent care
with unparalleled service. We are in more than 100 urgent care
clinics around the United States. We are committed to staffing our
clinics with the most qualified and experienced providers. Our
providers are dedicated to improving lives and leading the charge
in urgent care medicine. Our physician-guided focus is centered on
providing extensive resources. And we provide support to our
growing CareNow - physician team. Our doctors and medical staff are
trained in family practice, emergency medicine or internal
medicine. We offer a wide range of primary and urgent care services
for the entire family. CareNow is an affiliate of HCA
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply
for our Licensed Vocational Nurse opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly
contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA, Keller , Licensed Vocational Nurse, Healthcare , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!