Caregiver/Personal Care Assistant
Company: HomeWell Care Services North Tarrant
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionCaregiver for Elderly We are looking for a
competent personal care assistant to support the elderly and others
struggling to manage day to do activities in their everyday lives.
If you're a compassionate, positive person who isn't afraid to work
hard, then this is a job for you. We expect you to be polite and a
good communicator. Experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for
the elderly or sick will make you a strong candidate.Please
complete this application to schedule an interview IMMEDIATELY!
Ensure clients receive their medication on time
- Support clients who can't move on their own
- Help clients dress, bathe, eat etc.
- Assist clients with physical therapy exercises
- Cook meals according to the customer's restrictions
- Help customers with their shopping
- Do necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean environment
- Provide emotional support
- Inform physicians or supervisors about uncommon events
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergencySkills
- Proven experience as personal care assistant
- Committed to health & safety
- Able to do housework and cooking
- Well-organized and reliable
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Positive and compassionate attitude
- Strong ethics
- Physical stamina
- A valid driver's license
Keywords: HomeWell Care Services North Tarrant, Keller , Caregiver/Personal Care Assistant, Healthcare , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!