RN Care Manager Home Health PRN Keller Southlake FTW
Company: Discovery At Home
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Discovery at Home -is comprised of a team of professionals with
-extensive experience -in senior living personal care. We're always
nearby, including our senior management team, accessible to our
clients and their families, and have direct authority to make
decisions right where we are. We know local healthcare issues and
procedures, and how to deliver the best care possible to our
clients. Discovery at Home is -Medicare certified -and has earned
the Community Health Accreditation Program's (CHAP) coveted
accreditation.Responsibilities:The RN Case Manager will be
responsible for health care management and coordination of the
staff in order to achieve optimal clinical, financial and quality
of life outcomes; will work with all staff to create and implement
a collaborative plan of care; will perform on going monitoring of
the plan of care to evaluate effectiveness; will adhere to nursing
guidelines, clinical protocols, company policies and procedures and
all state and federal regulationsQualifications:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Must be licensed in the state of Florida as a Registered
- Must have a minimum of three years experience in a home health
agency and at least one year of supervisory experience (2 years
- Must have knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid guidelines.
- Must have a working knowledge of home health care and the
principles and techniques of professional nursing and required
documentation that pertains to it.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, problem solve and work
effectively with people.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations.
- Skilled at establishing and maintaining positive and effective
work relationships with coworkers, clients, and patients.
Keywords: Discovery At Home, Keller , RN Care Manager Home Health PRN Keller Southlake FTW, Healthcare , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!