Clinical Liaison PRN Weekend
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job # 452736 Date posted 12/25/2022
Weekend Coverage Needed
Texas Rehabilitation Hospital Keller is located in beautiful
Keller, TX that is a joint venture between Texas Health Resource
and Kindred Healthcare. It is a 36-bed rehabilitation hospital
serve patients recovering from strokes and other long-term
illnesses or injuries and feature specialized clinical
Successful candidate's will initiate one on one dialog with
potential referral sources and maintain position relationships with
current referral sources. They will design, develop and drive
cutting edge sales strategies designed to increase patient
admissions that leverage partner's core competence in the area of
rehabilitating medically complex patients.
The successful candidate will leverage their clinical and sales
expertise to promote the Hospital to prospective referral sources
aiding in the patient admissions/referral process. This process
begins with identifying new prospects, educating them on Hospital
and clearly establishing how we are able to differentiate ourselves
from the competition. Through the building of long term
relationships with these referring facilities and physicians, the
successful candidate will facilitate the identification and
assessment of future patient admissions factoring in length of
stay, and level of acuity which should align with the outcomes
expected from Kindred's clinical expertise in rehabilitation and
nursing. The candidate can expect to spend most of their time (80%
or more) in the field, making presentations, assess patients and
building these long term relationships.
* Assist and coordinate in-take and pre-admission screening
* Perform on-site (typically in referring facility) clinical
judgment to determined appropriateness of patient for
* Communicates to patients and families rehabilitation and facility
options. Communicates to patients determined appropriate for
admission the patient's expectations and requirements for
* Secures information relating to patients resources and
* Demonstrates knowledge of growth, development, and the aging
process for the planning and delivery of age-appropriate care.
* Functions as initial contact for external case management and
discharge planner personnel with payors and hospital
* Completes face to face, in-service education contacts to
physicians. And face-to-face, in-service educational contacts to
case managers, and other professionals.
* Inform and educate physicians, case managers, and other decision
makers about the Hospital and acute rehabilitation services.
* Performs market analysis, market research and development and
implementation of marketing and business plans.
* Assists in developing the annual market plan for the
* Develops marketing plans for assigned programs, which includes
market analysis and financial feasibility studies.
* Assists the various departments of the facility with new business
and marketing plans.
* Continuously monitors the effectiveness of new and existing
* Represents the facility with business leaders, physicians, the
community and the media.
* Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills within the facility
and with the public.
* Communicates appropriately and clearly to the Director of
Business Development and the marketing staff.
* Consults other departments, as appropriate, to collaborate in
regards to marketing and business plans.
* Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function
under stressful conditions.
* Consistently completes all assignments in a timely manner, is
thorough and appropriately detailed.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Clinical Licensure required
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Previous marketing/sales experience preferred
* Previous clinical experience preferred with demonstrated skills
in clinical assessment and EMR systems.
* Formal Sales Training preferred
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Keller , Clinical Liaison PRN Weekend, Healthcare , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!