Physical Therapy Assistant -PRN
Company: Texas Rehabilitation Hospital of Keller
Posted on: September 11, 2023
**Weekday availability needed*
Texas Rehabilitation Hospital Keller is located in beautiful
Keller, TX that is a joint venture between Texas Health Resource
and Lifepoint Healthcare. -It is a 36-bed rehabilitation hospital
serve patients recovering from strokes and other long-term
illnesses or injuries and feature specialized clinical
We are currently recruiting for a Physical Therapy Assistant to
work per diem with our company. You will work in a team where you
will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Under
the supervision of the Physical Therapist, you will implement the
patient's Care Plan for rehabilitation. Help mentally and/or
physically impaired -patients to participate in tasks to restore,
reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and
other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges
daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with Peoplefirst,
regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's
Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement,
appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Assistant program
culminating in an associate's degree.
- Current and valid state PTA license or equivalent in the states
where services are rendered
- CPR certification (when required)
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
Keywords: Texas Rehabilitation Hospital of Keller, Keller , Physical Therapy Assistant -PRN, Healthcare , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!