Posted on: January 21, 2023
- Opens and closes the store in the absence of store management,
including all required systems start-ups, required cash handling,
and ensuring the floor and stock room are ready for the business
day. Responsible for opening back door of store for
- Completes product returns, order voids, customer refunds, cash
drops to the safe, and provides change as requested to cash
- Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer
- Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering
assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and
answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team
members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer
experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye
contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g.,
offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until
- Responsible for holding store keys to open and close without
management as necessary.
- Assists with and coaches other team members to work with
warehouse and vendor ordering process as the orders are created,
reviewed, and received, including opening the backdoor for vendor
- Responsible and accountable for registering all related sales
on assigned cash register, including records of scanning errors,
price verifications, items not on file, price modifications, and
- Assists manager or assistant store manager in reviewing order
exceptions on order release day and assists in reverse logistics
(e.g., 1506, returns, empty package).
- Assists manager or assistant store manager in evaluating and
developing displays, including promotional, seasonal, super
structures, and sale merchandise. Completes resets and
- Maintains accurate inventory counts; maintains the accuracy of
on-hand quantities including, but not limited to, basic
departments, stockroom, and overstock locations.
- Assist with ensuring the Outdate program is followed with team
- Responsible for basic department pricing and making daily price
changes; ensures proper signage is displayed at the store to
support accurate pricing of products. Ensures any additional
pricing tasks related to local regulations and/or regulatory
compliance programs are completed accurately and within the
required time frame.
- Assist with bookkeeping activities, including cash report, cash
counts, ledgers, and bill payment as necessary or as
- Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring
clean, neat, orderly store condition and appearance, including
requesting store or system repairs as required in manager absence,
or as requested by manager.
- Assists with separation of food items (e.g., raw foods from
pre-cooked) and product placement as specified by
policies/procedures (e.g., raw and frozen meats on bottom shelves).
For consumable items, assists in stock rotation, using the first
in, first out method and restock outs.
- Has working knowledge of store systems and store
- Assist at Pharmacy out window as requested.
- Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding
regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco
- Responsible for bag checks of team members before leaving the
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains
respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as
assigned.Training & Personal Development
- Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager.
- Obtains and maintains valid PTCB certification or pharmacy
license as required by state.Communications
- Serves as a liaison between management and non-management team
members by communicating assigned tasks to team members when store
management is not present.
- Reports disciplinary issues and customer complaints to
management.Job ID: 1085676BRTitle: Shift LeadCompany Indicator:
WalgreensEmployment Type: Flexible hoursJob Function: RetailFull
Store Address: 1470 KELLER PKWY,KELLER,TX,76248Full District Office
Address: 1470 KELLER PKWY,KELLER,TX,76248-03619-05476-SExternal
- One year of prior leadership, supervisory, or retail key holder
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
(Except in Puerto Rico)Preferred Qualifications:
- Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.The following
information is applicable for San Francisco, CA applicants:
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records.An Equal Opportunity Employer, including
disability/veterans.To see the salary range for this position
please click here: Pay Transparency Shift Lead
(https://jobs.walgreens.com/en/paysfl) . If you are applying on a
job board or unable to click on the link, please copy and paste
this URL into your browser
Keywords: Walgreens, Keller , Shift Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!