Posted on: September 19, 2023
Hot burgers, cold shakes, and little moments of magic right in
the neighborhood. At SONIC, we do things a little differently. We
find the fun, the moment of chill in the every-day. Working at
SONIC, you'll spark moments of delightful possibility. Feelin'
these good vibes? Let's do this. Start with a Job, Spark a Career
As a Restaurant Shift Manager, you will be responsible for
assisting the General Manager and Assistant Manager in managing the
daily operations of the restaurant. You will provide quality food
in a clean, safe, and efficient manner so that guests will have an
enjoyable experience every time. You will also assist with hiring,
training, and developing team members helping them spark moments of
delightful possibility for our customers. Moments of Magic You
Bring to the Crew
- At least 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Preferably, you have two years of restaurant experience.Not
sure if your experience aligns? We encourage you to apply. Cherry
Limeade-lover or not, all backgrounds are welcome here. Feelin'
these good vibes? The opportunity to discover all our different
drink combinations on your list? How about all these benefits? We
have you covered.
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Shift Meals*
- Best in Class Training & Continuous Learning
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off*
- 401(k) Retirement Plan*
- Tuition Benefits*
- Medical, Dental and Vision*
- Champions of Hope*
- Cash Referral Program
- Journey Wellbeing Support Tool
- PerkSpot Discount Program
- Recognition Program
- Slip Resistant Shoes Programs
- Community & Charitable Involvement
- Igniting Dreams Grant Program
- Training ContestsSONIC is an equal opportunity employer.
*Subject to availability and eligibility requirements.
Keywords: Sonic, Keller , Shift Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!