Home Instead Senior Care is looking for a full-time Recruitment
and Engagement Supervisor/Trainer who has a passion for leadership
and making a difference in the lives of our senior care
The Recruitment and Engagement Supervisor position requires the
recruitment, screening, hiring, training, and engagement of our
staff of CAREGivers in order to ensure the highest quality of
service for our clients. We are looking for a caring and
compassionate individual who takes pride in their work and in
serving others. This position is fast paced and requires extreme
attention to detail to ensure state compliance and the satisfaction
of our CAREGivers and clients. We are seeking an individual who
shares our vision of being an employer of choice and making an
impactful difference in the lives of those we serve. To us, it is
personal, we view our 'job' as an opportunity to be a blessing to
those we serve each and every day. We are seeking an individual who
finds great satisfaction in being committed and dedicated to this
mission and ministry.
Reflect the core values of (Home Instead Senior Care), (d.b.a.
Divine Opportunities LLC. an independently owned and operated Home
Instead Senior Care franchise).
• Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and
• Develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and
within the community.
• Schedule and conduct applicant interviews in an efficient and
• Following the Home Instead Senior Care Standards; conduct
reference checks, criminal background and motor vehicle check and
drug screens on all CAREGivers.
• Create and maintain all employment records including but not
limited to I-9 form, W-4 form and all other employment related
• Schedule and conduct CAREGiver orientation and all training
including training required to meet Home Instead® Standards and
additional optional training.
• Develop engagement strategies that utilize the 5 CAREGiver
needs to promote CAREGiver retention and satisfaction.
• Schedule and conduct CAREGiver annual reviews and all
supervision including regular performance conversations,
accountabilities and problem resolution.
• Work in partnership with the Scheduling Department to
coordinate CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high
quality matches and extraordinary relationships.
• Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity
utilizing the software system.
• Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as
• Plan and successfully execute all CAREGiver meetings.
• Monitor compliance for local and federal labor and safety laws
including EOE, ADA, FMLA, and OSHA.
• Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job
• Demonstrate open and effective communication with the
franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family
members. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business
ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented
within the team.
• Perform on-call duties once a week at minimum. In addition to
weekdays, perform on-call duties at minimum of one weekend a month.
• Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions as needed
• Perform any and all other functions deemed necessary Critical
• Manage CAREGiver turnover.
• CAREGiver utilization.
• Maintain CAREGiver Applicants each month.
• Conduct interviews each month.
• Hire CAREGivers each month.
• Maintain compliance with Home Instead Senior Care Training
Standards. Education/Experience Requirements:
• High school graduation or the equivalent.
• Two years of related business experience or an equivalent
combination of education and work experience may be considered.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and
procedures established by (Home Instead Senior Care) d.b.a. Divine
Opportunities LLC an independently owned and operated Home Instead
Senior Care franchise).
• Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication
skills and the ability to listen effectively.
• Must have the ability to work independently, maintain
confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
• Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as
sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
• Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness
consistent with office standards, practices, policies and
• Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry.
• Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily,
monthly, quarterly and yearly work.
• Must have the ability to establish good working relationships
with the franchise owner, office colleagues, CAREGivers and the
• Must have the ability to sit at a desk and listen effectively
for long periods of time on the telephone.
• Must present a professional appearance and demeanor.
• Must have the ability to operate office equipment.
• Must be patient and congenial on the telephone.
• Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and
• Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as
• Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional
• Must have the ability to work as a part of a team.
• Must demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Team productivity bonuses and hourly on-call pay are in addition
to hourly wage.
This position has an opportunity for growth/advancement based on
personal performance within the role.
Benefits include: Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation/Paid Time Off,
Bereavement Pay, Bonus Potential & Aflac/MeMD.
Our Mission: Home Instead Senior Care is committed to living our
calling as providers of exceptional in-home care for every unique
situation. With a servant’s heart, we are honored to replace
uncertainty with loving support and compassionate care.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and