Data Developer/T-SQL – Remote until 1st quarter 2021 – W2
(Contract to Hire)
Location: Irving, TX (Local candidates only)
The Senior Database Developer is responsible for the design,
implementation and maintenance of all operational and reporting
database systems. The Senior Database Developer constructs
conceptual, logical, and physical data models and develops and
maintains business logic within stored procedures and ETL
· Designs and develops operational and reporting database
systems utilizing the latest techniques in data modeling and ETL
· Models database solutions and ensure quality assurance and
timely delivery of data.
· Investigates, troubleshoots and corrects data and user related
system errors, and ensures data integrity.
· Manages SQL Server in enterprise environment, including
installation, configuration, backup, recovery, upgrades and schema
· Translates stakeholder requirements from formal requirements
document into database design.
· Contributes to support an IT roadmap that is forward thinking
and sets the ground work for reducing maintenance cost while
meeting or exceeding business objectives.
· Promotes a constructive, positive team environment and
maintains a spirit of openness, information sharing
inquisitiveness, problem-solving and support for common goals.
· Ensures compliance with Client’s policies & procedures,
safety, state and federal laws, regulations and standards.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a
related field of study.
· Eight (8) or more years of job related experience.
· Must have excellent T-SQL skills.
· Strong with joins (inner, outer, left right, cross, etc).