Company: Capital Senior Living
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Prepares food items and serves food to Residents within
scheduled time frame.
Follows menu cycle, noting changes or substitutions made.
Cleans and maintains food service areas, including kitchen and
- Maintains quality of food served, quantity prepared and
sanitation of food
Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment.
Assures that Resident food needs and preferences are known.
Assures staff, Resident, and guest meals are accounted for
Maintains meal service records as required.
- Observes problems, concerns, issues observed with food service
communicates them appropriately.
- Observes changes in Resident status, needs, or preferences and
Observes other problems and communicates them appropriately.
Observes all work, safety, and administrative rules.
Adheres to all established policies and procedures.
Records Resident information as required.
Avoids loss, breakages, and waste of supplies and equipment.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adheres to procedures for fire,
disaster, security, worker safety and other emergency
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Ability to adhere to assisted living principles in providing
Ability/willingness to perform all position responsibilities
Ability to prepare and serve a wide range of foods
- Ability to perform and instruct others in food preparation,
food serving, and
Keeps all information confidential.
Maintains acceptable attendance records/follows work
- Organizes and utilizes time appropriately toward accomplishing
requires minimal supervision.
- Displays cleanliness, good grooming, personal appearance and
Displays mature behavior and attitude in speech and action.
Ability/willingness to learn new skills and to teach others.
- Interacts in professional manner with Residents, public,
cooperatively with management. Displays willingness to assist
Ability to do occasional heavy lifting (up to 50 lbs.), 30 lbs.
- Adequate and clear English speaking and writing ability; able
Ability to spend long periods on feet and to ambulate
Is free of non-treated communicable disease.
CPR/First Aid Certified within 30 days of employment.
Ability to work safely and to recognize potentially dangerous
Ability/willingness to follow all policies and procedures.
Is neat, accurate, dependable and keeps work/space clean.
- Ability/willingness to work longer than average eight (8) hour
shift; work holidays
or overtime; to work seven (7) day schedule.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Working knowledge of rules and regulations related to health and
safety in food
preparation. Demonstrated ability in food preparation and
services. Experience in
dealing with older adults and their food needs preferred. 18 24
months experience in a
similar position, CPR/First Aid certified preferred.
Twelve (12) plus years of education preferred. Attendance at
training. Maintain CPR/First Aid Certification. Meet in-service
training hours required for
job classification and position.
Keywords: Capital Senior Living, Keller , Dietary Chef, Other , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!