Assistant Site Manager
Company: Progressive Logistics
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Assistant Site Manager
Capstone Logistics is a fast growing, exciting company focused
on 3rd party services in distribution centers across the nation. We
are in 48 states and over 500 Distribution Centers across the US.
We are looking for an Assistant Site Manager to join our team and
be part of something great. We have an outstanding career
opportunity for a driven, successful Supervisor with 2-5 years of
increasing management responsibility in the
distribution/transportation fields. This position offers a
competitive salary, bonus potential and a benefit package after 30
- Negotiation of rates with common carrier representatives
- Running site with safety and efficiency as priorities
- Writing and balancing daily bank deposits
- Creation of daily work logs and transmission of same to
- Audit of daily labor and billing reports
- Ensure customer needs are met on a daily basis.
- Document and resolve any customer service or associate issues
- Ensure all associates follow Capstone policies and work rules
including Capstone safety work rules.
- Hold weekly safety meetings and ensure associate
- Assist in managing Site and Departmental budget.
- Scheduling associate shifts based on customer
- Interview, hire, and train new associates.
- Supervise timely and accurate data entry for all services
- Complete daily closeout, including cash balancing, data upload,
and payroll record administration according to Capstone policies
and standard operating procedures.
- 2 years of supervisory / leadership experience in an industrial
- Proven experience in providing high levels of customer service
to internal and external customers.
- Ability to train, coach, and mentor warehouse associates.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills. .
- Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to solve problems and make effective decisions in a
fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage budgets; read and interpret P&L
statements; and prepare related management reports.
- Intermediate PC skills with knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
- Ability to stand for long period of times.
- Ability to safely operate material handling equipment as
- Ability to work in warehouse environment on concrete flooring
and in varying temperatures
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain or Third Party experience
- BS/BA Degree or Associates Degree with Equivalent Experience is
a plus but no required
- Excellent interpersonal communication, leadership, and customer
- The ability to make decisions, problem solve, prioritize
assignments and direct the workforce in an ever-changing, warehouse
- Proven track record in supervision of warehouse employees
including Hiring, Training, and Termination.
- Experience with managing budgets and ability to create &
maintain various management reports.
- Intermediate computer experience, ideally with Microsoft
- Excellent aptitude in estimating rates and adding and
subtracting mentally while constantly multi-tasking.
- College degree is a plus.
This position offers a competitive salary, potential bonus and
benefit package including 401K
Capstone Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
quality through diversity. Capstone Logistics is a Drug- Free
Keywords: Progressive Logistics, Keller , Assistant Site Manager, Other , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!