Plum Market Sous Chef
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: July 22, 2021
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Great Opportunity...Great Benefits...Great Company!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in
knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and
transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group,
striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's
A growing leader in the Food and Beverage industry is seeking
experienced Sous Chef/PM Supervisor for our Plum Market concept to
help our team to success.
HUDSON Retailers will operate our new Plum Market operation at the
airport and we are looking for AM, Mid & PM shifts to assist
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU:
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
• Rate of Pay $20.00 per hour
The Sous Chef is the second in command (BOH) and direct assistant
of the Chef de Cuisine. This person will be in charge when the Chef
de Cuisine is off-duty and will be responsible for the exceptional
execution of Guest Service by the entire department. They will help
to ensure all Team Members receive proper training and supervision.
The Sous Chef will ensure the highest level of execution in regards
to merchandising and preparation of food.
• Ability to model and provide exceptional Guest Service.
• Must have a love of natural, organic and specialty food.
• Must be a Passionate Chef, with creative ideas.
• Ability to lead by example and set clear expectations.
• Able to oversee and train in all areas of kitchen management
including proper rotation and labeling, and food safety and
• Responsible for using solid cooking fundamentals and
• Able to fill-in where needed to ensure service, food safety and
• Able to ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent
• Knowledge of proper rotation principals
• Able to close the kitchen properly, utilizing the closing
• Able to assist with checking refrigeration points to ensure all
temp logs are filled out properly
• Able to stand or walk for extended periods of time, up to 4 hours
without a break
• Must have exceptional organizational skills
• Model and provide exceptional Guest Service and effectively
resolve Guest issues.
• Will open the kitchen, or manage the mid shift, and train, mentor
and coach Team Members to succeed.
• Daily execution and maintenance of all prepared foods items. Must
adhere to the Plum Market program as directed.
• Assign prep lists and complete prep list given by Chef de
• Place orders, receive orders, direct utility Team Members on
proper stocking and rotation of inventory.
• Maintain a clean and sanitized work station.
• Maintain all compliance logs.
• Must track Team Member time and attendance in the absence of the
Chef de Cuisine.
• Ensure Team Member compliance of all relevant policies and
The qualified candidate must possess the following:
• Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Ability to interact with all levels of personnel
• Ability to multi-task
• High School Diploma or Equivalent; Associates degree or above
preferred in Culinary Arts and have completed studies.
• Two years of previous prep cook experience.
• Must be at least 18 years of age and able to lift up to
• Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
• Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
• Prior food experience preferred.
• Open availability preferred. We are the Traveler's Best Friend so
we are the first to open and the last one to close at the
• Able to lift up to 40 pounds, standing for long periods of time,
walking, bending, kneeling, reaching, climbing, cleaning,
organizing, and any other tasks as needed;
• Able to work weekends, evenings, holidays.
• Must be 18 years old.
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
• Hudson Employee 20% Off Discount
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Keller , Plum Market Sous Chef, Other , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!