Posted on: September 3, 2021
Overall responsibility includes analyzing, developing and
monitoring accounting flows and financial reporting for Sales &
- Assist in the implementation plans for new systems and changes
to current systems.
- Develop and execute test scripts to validate software changes
to accounting systems.
- Financial reporting and account reconciliation management for
Sales & Cash Accounting areas.
- Identify and recommend solutions for new technology, new
products and new procedures with all areas of digital
- Identify areas to maximize the cost benefit of additional
controls vs. assumed risk to the company.
- Provide assistance in the recording and collection of cash and
- Develop, establish and manage business processes and
- Develop and implement process improvements that create labor
- Ensure the accurate reporting and recording of activity from
all areas within the Sales & Cash Accounting areas.
- Develop reporting tools to help identify potential weaknesses
in current processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance required
(or equivalent working experience)
- Strong PC Skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- 2-3 years of diversified business experience including:
- General Ledger Accounting
- Financial Analysis
- System development/implementation
- Procedure writing and process flow analysis
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work effectively
with areas outside of direct control to meet cooperative
- Strong analytical skills.
- Accounting experience with monthly closings, account analysis,
reconciliation, and reporting.
- Some experience with JD Edwards, or similar integrated systems
Keywords: Greyhound, Keller , Staff Accountant, Other , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!