Retail Sales Advisor/ Key Holder - Keller, TX
Company: Goodyear - US English
Posted on: October 9, 2021
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS WITH 12 MONTHS COMMITMENT - APPLY
Just Tires is an automotive service provider that has a high
focus on customer experience and satisfaction. We offer a fun, fast
paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our
comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k),
certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Just
Tires, we invest in you and your future by providing excellent
training for our technician, sales team and management positions.
We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard
working team players who can deliver results. Just Tires is a
Goodyear company. If you are looking for more than a job,
apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service
Tire expert, at your service. Your
job as a Sales Advisor is to know our product inside out and
leverage your expert knowledge to build trust with in-store guests
as they pick the proper tires for their needs. Our goal
is to ensure all guests get the tires that will work best for
them. You'll be there to help through the entire
tire selling process—from welcoming our guests to
understanding their needs and ultimately matching them with their
perfect set of tires.
Responsibilities will include, but not
be limited to:
- Assisting guests in the tire-buying process;
This will include asking questions and determining the best
product to fit their needs, recommending the best product
to fit their needs, inspecting their current
tires, completing the sale, and scheduling the
tire installation appointment.
- Delivering outstanding customer service. Be the friendly
face of the tire-buying process and build relationships
to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meeting sales goals and demonstrating proficient knowledge of
products and services.
- Keeping the sales floor clean and
- Working independently at times, including opening and closing
- Scheduling customer appointments to best fit their
needs, which also involves working with our Valets and Field
Advisor to determine availability.
- When scheduling, realize that time matters. It is up to you to
keep the promises of when guests' vehicles will be ready, while
respecting their time and expectations.
- Performing a variety of manual tasks for extended periods
of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including
consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and
- Previous customer service experience is required.
- This position may require driving, so a valid
driver's license is a necessity.
- A high school diploma/GED is required.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the
- Having a bachelor's degree isn't required, but we
would prefer if you had one.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
Position Skills and
- Service: You know how to work with people, and are able to
provide top-of-the-line service to our guests.
- Teamwork: You thrive in a team setting, and are able to
collaborate with team members at every
- Communication: You know how to approach and talk to people
effectively, and feel comfortable striking up a
conversation with guests
- This position requires the work on the service floor,
including sitting and standing, for long periods of
- This position requires basic computer skills, the
ability to read, understand, and follow all procedures and
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week,
which may include weekends and some holidays
- This position may require work in a single-employee
Keywords: Goodyear - US English, Keller , Retail Sales Advisor/ Key Holder - Keller, TX, Other , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!