Team Lead (floater)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Do you want to work for a stable, growing, safety conscious
company ?Due to our growth and customer demand, we are currently
recruiting for a qualified, interested and available Team Lead
(Assembly) , for an opportunity located in Euless, TX.--How You'll
Help Us Connect The World--
- Inspects materials and products to verify conformance to
specifications and directs setup and adjustment of equipment &
machinery. Reviews the production order to ensure the accurate
items are brought to the line to complete a specific work /
- Recommends measures to improve productions methods, equipment
performance and quality of product. Identifies and resolves day to
day work problems or assist management in solutioning problems.
Ensures that items produced and packaged meet all Quality
- Interprets engineering specifications, print and disseminate
job orders to workers and assigns jobs between areas. Report to
managements status of work related issues and opportunities on an
as needed basis.
- Assist team members in performing their duties through training
and skill block certification. In collaboration with management,
assist with identifying training needs for each team member and
assist in training new and temporary team members.
- Coordinate the activities of personnel and the training of new
and experienced workers in the production environment. Ensure that
job items are accurately staged.
- Assign personnel to efficiently produce items being built /
manufactured. Review the daily work schedule and/or production
report to become familiar with work to be accomplished for the day,
and report any barriers promptly accordingly.
- Responsible for housekeeping, safety, and shift communications
including removal of material and equipment at the end of a job and
validating the counts of returned raw goods and
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proven experience of coordinating workflow in a manufacturing
environment. Previous leadership experience a plus.
- Ability to understand and/or perform all jobs of personnel
- Solid understanding of implementation, documentation and
feedback of all required manufacturing and safety criteria.
- Must be detail oriented with strong problem-solving
- Ability to optimally communicate both verbal & written.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills with
good math, leadership. Bi-lingual (English / Spanish or English /
Vietnamese) a plus.
- Ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings /
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
- SAP experience a plus--What happens after you apply?--Learn how
to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by
CommScope--CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications
technology. For more than 40 years, we've been leaders in
innovating 5G, private networks and Gigabit speeds everywhere -
we're always anticipating what's next. Developments such as the
Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud and 5G introduce
new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched
expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global
clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs
of tomorrow. CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including
people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit
Keywords: CommScope, Keller , Team Lead (floater), Other , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!