Posted on: June 20, 2022
Why Choose Us?
Novolex is a leader in packaging innovation, choice and
sustainability. We manufacture products in paper, plastic and
sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and industrial
$500 Bonus Paid at 90 Days
Our Sustainability Commitment
The Novolex sustainability vision is built upon three pillars: our
products, our operations and our people. Each is critically
important to our growth and future as a business. These pillars
form the foundation of our company-wide commitment to
sustainability, helping us achieve our ambitious goals through our
How You'll Perform the Role
- Ensure that all aspects of his or her area of responsibility
are in full compliance with the quality system in place for the
operation being performed.
- Reading work orders, be capable of giving instruction and/or
performing complete and complex setup of extrusion lines including
startup of extruder, pulling and threading webs during startup of
extruder, treaters, presses, post gussets, and bag machine or
winder. Troubleshooting and/or maintenance on bag machine,
separator, or winder.
- Have or learn advanced printing skills: Threading of presses,
knowledge of press controls and adjustment of print cylinders.
Ability to mount cylinders in press and gauge cylinders to proper
distance. Know mounting of basic print jobs and ability to maintain
printing presses during press operator's absence from the
- Capable of maintaining filters on resin pumping system to
ensure material flow to extrusion lines. Troubleshoot system as
required to maintain continuous material flow to the production
- Monitor case weights of finished product for all bag lines and
ensure record keeping at hourly intervals. Perform spot inspections
of finished product and record results on corresponding paperwork.
Make adjustments and corrections as required to meet product
- Have full knowledge of procedures for removal of finished
product, scrap and unused cartons and other supplies from the
manufacturing area when no longer required for use. Know procedures
for weighing of scrap, wrapping and logging of finished product
when the plant wide material handler is busy or absent. Assist when
requested or needed.
- Inspect skids of finished product for proper label, date code,
special ticketing of product that requires additional product
information for specific customers.
What We Need From You
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Successful completion of pre-employment background check and
- Ability to work 12 hours per scheduled workday
- Satisfactory completion of training courses as determined by
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Work overtime as required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing
- Ability to successfully multitask in a fast pace
- The commitment to stay safe and to continue to learn and
,("title":"What You'll Get From Us","content":"
With safety as our top priority and a commitment to employee
well-being an important focus, we offer comprehensive and
competitive benefits that include medical, dental and vision
insurance (including Telehealth options) as well as a variety of
other well-being resources focused on mental, physical and
financial health. Specific benefits and well-being programs may
vary depending on where you work.
At Novolex, giving back to the local communities that support us is
important. Our Focused Giving Program prioritizes support for
organizations whose missions promote sustainability initiatives or
address food and hunger needs. We also encourage facility level
support of activities in the communities where our employees live
Training and Development
We offer constant opportunities for advancement. From skills
development to advanced education programs, training and
development programs and courses are available through Novolex
University. Programs include company and industry training
curricula, support for formal education through the Tuition
Reimbursement Program, and a Learning Management System that
supports and enhances employee skills at all levels of the
organization. Associated topics: binding, feeder, flexo,
flexographic, ink, magazine, magazines/catalog, prepress, pressman,
Keywords: Novolex, Keller , Lead Operator, Other , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!