WINGSTOP - Team Member
Company: Wingstop - North Texas Wings
Posted on: November 25, 2022
As a Guest Service Expert (Cashier) and Flavor Expert (Cook),
you work together with a crew to help Serve the World Flavor!We are
looking for highly motivated, hardworking, friendly people to join
our team! Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Pay
- Food Discounts
- Access Earned Pay Next Day
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits (full plans available with
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Opportunities for Advancement
- 401K Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team Member Recognitions
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
What You Will Do:
- Work with a great team in our restaurant to serve our guests
with excellent customer service and give them hot, made to order
food (We are not fast food).
Guest Service Experts
- As a Guest Service Expert, you will communicate with the guests
and the kitchen to ensure you are giving our guests a great
experience by providing quick and friendly service.
- A Guest Service Expert will have to balance their cash drawers,
take orders over the phone and in person, and greet guests as they
- As a Flavor Expert, you will communicate with our Guest Service
Experts to make sure you are Serving the World Flavor by making
Wingstop s delicious, made to order food.
- A Flavor Expert also will make sure they are following safe
food practices and keeping their space clean.
This Job is Perfect for you if:
- You have a guest service mentality
- Have restaurant experience (even if you don't that's ok! Hiring
16-year-old and up!)
- Strong work ethic
- Want to Serve the World Flavor!
- Want to grow and learn Associated topics: corporate, culinary,
culinary school, head chef, pastry, prep chef, service, sous, sous
chef, sushi chef
Keywords: Wingstop - North Texas Wings, Keller , WINGSTOP - Team Member, Other , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!