Wingstop - Team Member
Company: Wingstop - North Texas Wings
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- A Restaurant Cook is responsible to prepare quality food that
tastes great and is consistent from day to day. This position is
critical to Wingstop Restaurants; ensuring compliance with company
standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation
maintaining the highest quality products and services are delivered
to each customer; follows and comprehends the importance of proper
personal hygiene and sanitation procedures. The restaurant cook
must be able to successfully focus on their job in a calm, yet
- Cashiers are the first to meet our customers with a smiling
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Competitive Pay
- Access earned wages next day
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Meal Discounts/Flexible Schedules
- 401K Matching
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each guest has a positive, long lasting impression
of the Wingstop experience.
- Ability to practice safe cooking procedures.
- Quickly scan and comprehend the order tickets.
- Accurately count the number of Bone-In Wings, Boneless Wings
and Boneless Strips needed for each order.
- Coordinate the cooking time of Bone-In Wings, Boneless Wings
and Boneless Strips and fries with the corresponding timer.
- According to Wingstop standards; Sauce, Season and package all
- Accurately count the cooked Bone-In Wings, Boneless Wings and
Boneless Strips into the proper sauce bowls.
- Cook and prepare Bone-In Wings, Boneless Wings and Boneless
Strips and Fries in the proper fryers and baskets.
- Filter and freshen the fryer shortening daily, following all
safety procedures and with proper safety equipment.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen clean throughout the shift
maintaining clean as you go and at closing time.
- Immediately notify Manager on Duty of all safety, sanitation or
- Assist other employees as needed.
- Follow directions given by Manager or Supervisor.
- Know and thoroughly understand the importance of good hygiene
and food handling practices.
- Ability to thoroughly understand and follow instructions in how
to properly and safely use chemical cleaning products.Team Focus:
- Brings issues or concerns to the attention of the supervisor;
is willing to ask for help.
- Identifies and introduces new ideas and solutions to create
efficiency in the operation.
- Represents the brand and department in a professional and
polished manner at all times.Essential Skills:
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult
- Manages multiple projects and timelines with a sense of urgency
and follow through.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ongoing learner; exhibits insatiable curiosity and an interest
- Has an outgoing personality.
- Strong work ethic.
- Has restaurant industry experience. Associated topics: banquet,
breakfast, cocinera de produccion, commercial kitchen,
complimentary, cook, dinner, food prep, food preparation,
Keywords: Wingstop - North Texas Wings, Keller , Wingstop - Team Member, Other , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!