Roadside Assistance Side Gig - Fort Worth/Arlington Area
Company: Allstate Insurance Corporation
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 23, 2019
Who we are:
The Allstate Good Hands Rescue Network (GHRN) is a crowdsourced
network of independent contractors who help people when a roadside
emergency has left them stranded. GHRN offers tire change, fuel
delivery, jump start and lockout services.
Our rescuers come from a variety of backgrounds and industries
including retirees, veterans, auto repair students, roadside
assistance pros (looking for additional work), transportation pros
(courier, drivers, delivery, gas, taxi, tow), landscapers, people
who enjoy working on cars, automotive professionals (brake repair,
car inspection, diagnostic techs, tire technicians, oil and lube
techs, highway maintenance workers, tune-up techs, mechanical
repair technicians), mechanically inclined hobbyists, mobile
mechanics, contractors, freelancers, on-demand seasonal workers and
many others who have an affinity for cars (experienced or
What's in it for you?
* Extra Income, mobile independent contractor opportunity
* Flexibility ? work when you want, login from home, your car, or
wherever you are!
* Helping others in need ? join the fleet of roadside rescuers and
save the day!
* Partner with an industry leader - Allstate
Getting started is easy.
* Apply in just five minutes by:
* Clicking the 'Apply' link on this posting OR
* Texting the keyword ROAD to 972-11 to activate our automated text
* Meet minimum requirements
* Attend in-person skill validation session
* Start rescuing people!
Insured car * Smartphone * Valid driver?s license * At least 18
years old * Pass background screen (criminal, motor vehicle & drug
screen) * Pass validation of basic skills
Keywords: Allstate Insurance Corporation, Keller , Roadside Assistance Side Gig - Fort Worth/Arlington Area, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!