Posted on: January 7, 2022
MyEyeDr. is a high-growth, premier healthcare company: a total
vision care concept with a unique retail experience. We are seeking
an Optometric Technician responsible for prescreening patients and
performing a range of vision tests in advance of the Doctor's
As an Optometric Tech at MyEyeDr, you will experience:
- A fast paced and collaborative work environment
- Potential to grow and develop (many of our senior leadership
started in these roles)
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and
dental coverage including prescription drug coverage, Tax-Free
Savings Plans and more!
- Discounts on our products and services that you and your family
can take advantage of
What You Need to Be Successful:
- A High School diploma/GED.
- A learning mindset - we know you might not have experience in
the eyecare industry-we are happy to teach you everything you'll
need to know!
- A friendly and caring disposition
- An attitude of flexibility - you'll need to adapt to the needs
of a variety of patients.
- A team orientation-we love collaborating to ensure our patients
and associates thrive.
- High attention to detail; laser-like accuracy is essential
Bring your career into focus. While making a difference in our
patients lives, we'll make a difference in yours.
At MyEyeDr. it's not just business, it's personal!
MyEyeDr. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
Keywords: MyEyeDr, Keller , Optometric Technician, Professions , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!