Superintendent - Construction
Company: Path Construction
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Path Construction is seeking a qualified Superintendent to join
our organization in the Keller, TX area. We are a rapidly growing
general contractor headquartered in Arlington Heights, IL with
additional offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Charlotte, NC serving
clients and projects throughout the United States.
The right candidate will have 5+ years of construction management
experience in a variety of asset classes.
Founded in 2008, Path Construction is a Chicago based general
contractor providing a vast array of construction services to
multiple regions throughout the country. Our expertise is very
diverse and includes experience on small and large projects of many
different types, including but not limited to: healthcare, retail,
multifamily, transportation, self-storage, senior living, water and
waste treatment, convention centers, laboratories, correctional and
institutional. The main philosophy and strategy for the growth of
our organization is to be on the cutting edge of all aspects of the
construction process. Additionally, our unmatched customer
satisfaction and, most importantly, the development and quality of
our people drive our success. For more about us, please visit our
website at www.pathcc.com.
Duties for Superintendents include:
- Responsible to lead and manage subcontractors.
- Oversee all phases of a construction project from initial
planning to completion for either public works projects, or private
commercial work in multiple industries.
- Safety Program Administration and Site Safety
- Customer Service Representation, and QC Program
We seek Superintendents who are the experts on general construction
techniques, problem solving, and the technical experts of each
facet of construction (i.e. concrete, masonry, metals, wood &
plastics, moisture proofing, openings, finishes, specialties,
equipment, furnishing, conveying systems, fire suppression,
plumbing, HVAC, electrical, communication, security, earthwork,
exteriors improvements, utilities, demolition, etc.) .
- 5+ years of building and construction management
- OSHA Site Safety experience
- Up to date with modern technology and display excellent
- Proven construction technical knowledge on site with
understanding of each facet of a job (i.e. concrete, masonry,
metals, wood & plastics, moisture proofing, openings, finishes,
specialties, equipment, furnishing, conveying systems, fire
suppression, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, communication, security,
earthwork, exteriors improvements, utilities, transportation,
waterway & marine construction, wastewater, demolition, etc.)
- General knowledge of construction principles/practices
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment and
grow the company
- Must have a valid driver's license and ability to travel may be
- 9+ years of building and construction management
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience such as
commercial projects, hospitals, public projects, schools,
- Estimating experience a plus
- Working knowledge of project management process and software.
(Microsoft Office and SAGE 300 CRE)
- OSHA 30 Hour Training
- LEED Project Experience
- Proven experience in multi-story construction.
For the right Superintendent, we offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical insurance
- Company cellphone and computer
- Travel reimbursement
Keywords: Path Construction, Keller , Superintendent - Construction, Professions , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!