CDL-A Solo Truck Driver: $65K Plus Per Year
Company: Danny Herman Trucking
Posted on: May 16, 2022
CDL-A Solo Drivers Avg $60K - $65K Per YearDanny Herman Trucking
provides quality transportation services to domestic and
international markets. Our quality commitment is timely, complete,
and accurate response to our customers needs.Solo Driver
- Full benefit package including:
- Solo Drivers Average $60K - $65K Per Year
- Teams Average $72K - $78K Per Year
- Trainers Average $80K - $85K Per Year
- 401k retirement plan
- ACA-qualified group health
- Voluntary life insurance and many more
- Generous home time plan
- Training program availableDriver Qualifications:
- Must have 3 months verifiable Over-the-Road experience.
- No DUI/DWI convictions within the last 5 years.
- Must meet all DOT/FMSCA requirements
- Mountain, snow, and ice experience.
- Possess a Commercial Driver's License / Class A
- 21 Years of ageCall Recruiting today! (888) ###-#### Associated
topics: chofer clase a comercial, class a driving, company driver,
company driver solo, company over the road, company owner,
dedicated regional, flatbed driver, over the road company, over the
Keywords: Danny Herman Trucking, Keller , CDL-A Solo Truck Driver: $65K Plus Per Year, Professions , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!