Juice Production Specialist - Part Time
Posted on: August 7, 2022
1**Now hiring Event Specialists and Product Demonstrators!!**ARE
YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY? - We offer a
flexible schedule and competitive weekly pay! -This role acts as
the brand representative for suppliers within retail locations.
Retail Event Specialists are responsible for introducing retail
location customers to new and exciting products and brands within
the retail location through product tasting events. Retail Event
Specialists are responsible for all aspects of the events including
preparing, setting-up, cooking, cutting food items while
maintaining a clean environment This position engages with
customers to communicate key points about the products being
- Preparing, setting-up, cooking, cutting food items while
maintaining a clean environment
- Engaging with customers to communicate key points about
products being demonstrated.
- Ensuring compliance with food safety requirements.
- Working with the team to achieve sales goals of the products
you are demonstrating.Offer HighlightsCompetitive Pay Rates -Weekly
PayPaid Training401K PlanPart Time BenefitsCareer Growth
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have availability on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and major
holidays (other weekday shifts may be available from
- Reliable access to a smartphone or tablet on days worked and
comfortable using it to report work completion in software that is
only accessible through a mobile app
- The ability to lift and carry up to 25+ pounds with occasional
lifting and carrying of up to 50lbs
- The ability to push or pull a wheeled demonstration cart
weighing up to 300lbs
- The ability to use small appliances like a microwave, toaster
oven, or hot plate
- Able to communicate and interact with customers on a regular
basis and in a professional manner
- The ability to stand to perform the event for the duration of
the event. -Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of
- Properly set up and prepare the area for specialized food
- Fully read materials that accompany product demonstrations to
understand program scope, instructions, production requirements and
- Follow all safety requirements when using equipment (e.g. hot
machinery or sharp blades). Practice proper lifting techniques when
working with boxes or heavy merchandise.
- Adhere to all required tasks and procedures related to safe
food handling, preparation, production, packaging, labeling,
merchandising and disposal.
- Accurately complete all reporting requirements (including
on-line requirements) as required.
- Regularly check the product event schedule and email for
upcoming activities, corporate news updates, event changes and
instructions, and supervisor requests.
- Complete certifications and attend special training sessions as
- Follow safety and compliance guidelines for appropriate machine
operation, cleaning and maintenance.
- Maintain a clean, sterile and safe work area using proper
cleaning chemicals and equipment.
- Assist other teammates with event set-up or clean-up and/or
with kitchen duties when needed.
- Conduct food sampling and demonstrations in support of the
needs of business. Follow general set-up and teardown
guidelines.This job description does not imply that the above
functions are the only tasks that may be performed. - Associates
will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related
instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by
management.To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. - The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. - Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential duties. -Education/Experience: Previous experience in
Product Marketing, Product Demonstrations or in the food, beverage
or restaurant industry preferred.Skills and Abilities: Ability to
safely and effectively prepare juice or other specialty products
for purchase. - Ability to conduct demonstration and sampling
events of other products as needed.Certificates, Licenses,
Registrations: Applicable state and local food safety certification
or license.Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this
position, the team member is regularly required to be able to:
- Ability to continuously lift a minimum of 50 lbs. several times
- Ability to push a wheeled machine (with weight ranges 50-600
lbs.) to/from the sales floor.
- Preparation of foods using produce, machinery and sharp
- Standing for extended periods of time each day.
- Work varied hours throughout the day as required.
- Climbing with use of a 6' Step Stool (when necessary).
- Visual ability to read instructions to ensure safety and food
- Ability to work in environments with exposure to cold,
refrigerated conditions and hot equipment.
- Sit, stand, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a
computer keyboard, mouse and/or other peripherals.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented
through spoken words and sentences.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in
- Communicate information and ideas orally and in writing so
others will understand.
- Identify and understand the speech of another person and
interact with customers.Supervisory Responsibilities: NoneWork
environment: - Retail store environment with regular interaction
with co-workers, management team members and customers. - Moderate
to high noise levels associated with a retail warehouse
environment. - Exposure to cold, refrigerated conditions, food
products and cleaning chemicals.Language Skills: - English is the
primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required
based on business necessity.
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Keller , Juice Production Specialist - Part Time, Professions , Keller, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!